DEARLY DEPARTED (2018)
Short, Musical, UK (13 mins).
In a house full of spirits, Vera must learn to balance her relationship with both the living and the dead as she discovers what she truly desires in life and love.
Dir. Elise Martin, Prod. Jess Bartlett, Written by Jess Bartlett and Elise Martin, DOP. Elliot Howarth, Production Designer. Montana Allaway-North, Editor/VFX. Nicholas Bendle and Harry Clarke. Sound Designer. Chris Hopgood. MUA. Kate Goulding. Music and Original Score by Demi Marriner and Robbie Cavanagh. Starring: Betty Denville, Ashton Spear, Olivia Warren, William Paul, Sean Kilty and Lamissah La-Shontae.
FULL SHORT FILM:
- NAHEMI Undergraduate Film Award - Encounters Film Festival 2018 (Won)
- RTS Overall Film, Original Score, Production Design and Camerawork Craft Awards - Royal Television Society West Midlands Event 2019 (Won)
- Best British Entry and Diamond Award - British International Amateur Film Festival 2020 (Won)
- Best Musical - South Coast Film Festival 2020 (Won)
- Best Musical - Screentest Film Festival 2018 (Won)
- Best International Film - Carolina Fear Fest 2019 (Won)
- Best Short Film and Best Writing -Sick Chick Flicks 2019 (Won)
- Best Student Film - Indie-Lincs 2019 (Won)
- Best Female Singer and Best Male Singer- L.I.M.P.A 2019 (Won)
- Best Director - Independent Short Awards 2018 (Honourable Mention)
- Honourable Mention at INDIs Film Festival 2019, UK.
- British International Amateur Film Festival, 2020.
- South Coast Film Festival, 2020.
- Sick Chick Flicks, 2019.
- Carolina Fear Fest, 2019.
- INDIs Film Festival, 2019.
- Cheltenham International Film Festival, 2019.
- 307 Film Festival, 2019.
- L.I.M.P.A, 2019.
- Bellingham Music Film Festival, 2019.
- Capital Film Festival, 2019.
- 'On The Pulse' Cinemagic Film Festival, 2019.
- Indie-Lincs Film Festival, 2019.
- London Cinefest, 2019.
- Screentest Film Festival, 2018.
- Independent Shorts Awards, 2018.
- NAHEMI Screening at Encounters Film Festival, 2018.
- NAHEMI Screening at Aesthetica Film Festival, 2018.